It is expected that members and guests will choose to dress in a fashion appropriate for the surroundings and atmosphere of the Club. Other than in the pool area, shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when on the Club property. Bathing suits and bare feet are not permitted in the Clubhouse. Gentlemen shall not wear hats in the Clubhouse. Golf shoes may be worn in the golf shop but are not recommended on hard surface floors in the Clubhouse for safety reasons.
- Sports Attire – attractive sports warm-up attire - Bermuda shorts, golf knickers, collared shirts for men, casual blouses for women.
- Casual – slacks, dress Bermuda shorts, tasteful jeans (no rips, holes, rolled up, low rise, or inconsistent color patterns) casual blouses, sweaters for women, sport coats, dress slacks, no tie required for men.
- Country Club/Business Casual- collared shirt (including turtleneck), slacks, skirts with blouse or sweater (jackets are optional). Not included: jeans, shorts, cutoffs, t-shirts or other collarless shirts, uniforms or athletic attire.
- Business Formal – street dress, suit, or dressy slacks for women; sport coat, tie for men.
- Black tie – formal wear, tuxedo, gown, or cocktail dress. Dark suit and tie for men if optional is specified.
GRILLE ROOM AND BLUE HERON PUB
Dress is casual. Shorts are permitted, tee shirts are not.
Gentlemen are required to wear jackets after 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. Jeans are not permissible in the Rotunda except on Friday night or for members passing through to access buffets. Jackets will not be required Memorial Day through Labor Day. Shorts and tee shirts are not allowed in the Rotunda.
All swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire. Cut-offs, dungarees, and Bermuda shorts are not considered appropriate swimwear. Thong style swimsuits are not allowed.
Only suitable dry exercise attire and shoes may be worn inside the Fitness Center; tee shirts, gym shorts, or warm-up pants for men; leotards, tights and appropriate shorts for women.
MEN: Shirts must have a collar or mock collar and need to be tucked in. Slacks or golf shorts are acceptable. Shorts must not be shorter than 4” above the knee. Denims or jeans, swimsuits, tee shirts or tank tops are not permitted.
LADIES: Sleeveless shirts with collars or collarless shirts, with sleeves, are permitted. Dresses, skirts, skorts, golf shorts and slacks are considered appropriate attire. Skirts, shorts, skorts and dresses must not be shorter than 4” above the knee. Denims or jeans, halter tops, tank tops, swimming attire and tee shirts are not permitted.
SHOES: Appropriate golf shoes or approved shoes are required on the golf course and practice areas. Metal spikes are prohibited.
All players are expected and required to wear proper tennis attire at all times. Colors are permitted.
MEN: Shirts with collars or crew necks with sleeves, tennis shorts and warm-up suits are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee-shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, jams, blue jeans, bathing suits, gym shorts, running shorts or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
WOMEN: Appropriate tennis attire is required. Halter tops, tee shirts, tube tops, bathing suits, blue jeans, athletic shorts, or cut-offs are not permitted.
SHOES: Tennis shoes with soles suitable for play on Har-Tru (clay) surfaces are required. “Running” shoes are not permitted.
Dress codes are mandatory for all guests. Improperly dressed guests will be asked to change to comply. If you are in doubt concerning your attire, please check before visiting the Club.